© Jamie Foster, 2005-present
The Oak Way Division of the PB&JRR, just outside of Arroyo Grande, CA, began in December of 2007. There will be a map someday...
And here's how the PB&JRR facilities in Nipomo, CA were when we left. The G-scale was removed to the new Oak Way location. The 7.5-inch railroad remains at the Nipomo location.
The outside mainline loop of 7.5" track will be about 1,000 feet.
At left is a satellite view of the PB&JRR property (just under 2 mostly-flat acres).
There will be a G-scale/7.5" crossover where light green and blue cross.
- Light gray-blue = existing lot-line fencing
- Purple = new fencing (see pics in the 7.5" section)
- Red = proposed 7.5-inch gauge railroad
- Light Green = 7.5-inch completed
- Dark Green = 7.5-inch under construction
- Orange = proposed 7.5-inch carbarn
- Blue = G-scale plan
- Turquoise = Bridge (proposed)
Email the Webman.
| G-scale |
7.5" Gauge |
Gift Shop |