Home (layout/webrings/links)   |   Fosterville Times Press   |   History in Pictures

New Path and a New Facade

May 22, 1897*

Along the front room window.

Switch lever and crossing light set out by the first turn.

A little patio area just before heading down hill.

The path down hill.

At the bottom, the path turns toward a foot bridge to get visitors over the tracks.

Down the left column are pictures of the new exterior pathway from street level down to the backyard. The first picture is very near the front door of the house.

The building on the far left (mostly white) just opened today!

Behind the farmstead house.

The first guests to use the new entrance (pictured at left) were attending the PB&JRR's Open House on May 22, 2004. The PB&JRR was on the layout tour list of a PCR Division Meet.

*For actual year, add 107

[Fosterville Times Press]
[PB&JRR home page]